From time to time we all suffer from creative block. When the going gets tough, I open up my creativity jar and pull out a little creativity prompt to get me going. I downloaded these cards from eyewire.com some years ago. The website unfortunately no longer exists, but I kept the cards on my hard drive.
You will need:
- a jar, either glass or porcelain
- glass paints and glass outliner
- gesso or white acrylic paint
- acrylic paint
- print out of eyewire cards (click on images to get a larger view)
1. wash the jar and lid with soap and dry thoroughly
2. prepare the lid with gesso or white paint
3. paint the jar with glass paint
4. paint the lid with acrylic paint
5. decorate the jar with the outliner
6. let dry for 24 hours
7. burn the jar in oven (not the lid!)
8. cut up the cards and put in jar
Now you're all set to cope with your next creative block.
0 comments
Post a Comment