I’ve been tagged by Tania at Whole Living Today. Hmm, seven random or weird facts about me…

  • I will do all sorts of DIY home improvements, but refuse to use power tools. That's what brothers and boyfriends are for ...
  • In 2005, I finally visited Venice. I stopped short at taking a singing gondola, but otherwise it was everything I had imagined.
  • I love Bollywood movies. Whenever I'm feeling a bit low, I'll watch a Shah Rukh Khan DVD and my heart starts soaring again.
  • I grew up with loving parents, good feedback at school and plenty of friends. Yet I thought I was bad and the black sheep of the family. Can there be too much positive feedback?
  • I didn't know unicorns were mythical creatures until I was 23. I just thought they were extinct. Still not sure ...
  • Many people have said I am like: Liza Minelli, Sophia Loren, Fran Drescher and Barbara Streisand. I'm still trying to see the common thread ???
  • Although my housewifely skills are on the low side, I enjoy hanging up clothes. I find it quite relaxing.

Ok… consider yourself tagged:

Now for the rules:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Post 7 random or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

0 comments