Every Thursday I'll be sharing blogs I enjoy reading. Please visit; it really is worth it. This week I'll be concentrating on some personal growth blogs I enjoy visiting.

The first is Whole Living Today. Tania's blog is chock-a-block full of useful and interesting articles about personal growth, spirituality and much more. Very inspiring.

Another blog I just discovered and haven't finished browsing through yet is Gratitude Magic. This blog explores the magic of gratitude (obviously) and the Law of Attraction. Also hosts a wonderful project called (again obviously) The Gratitude Project.

Zen Habits covers all the stuff you need to know about life, the universe and everything. Learn how to enhance your spiritual life, your family life, the works, in a cool calm collected, (well, Zen-like) manner.

Another site that really impressed me was Zen Chill. I just love this guy's attitude to life and his very charming lighthearted yet deep way of presenting his views and insights.

A long time favourite of mine is Deepak Chopra's IntentBlog. This is a blog with many contributers covering topics from spirituality to politic to recipes. The debates taking place there are always intellectually and spiritually stimulating.

0 comments