Creative visualisation is all about using your imagination in a creative manner to manifest your goals. The more lighthearted you are when using creative visualization (detachment), the more successful the outcome. A playful attitude is really helpful when manifesting your reality and taking control over your life.
And what better way to take control than by playing Sims 2? Sims 2 is a life simulation game where you have total control over the life stages, needs, personality, relationships, career and even death to some extent of the characters you create. What’s more, you can build some pretty cool houses.
My suggestion is that you create yourself and the people you want in your life (and of course those that are already in your life) and live your dream life in simulation. As you play the game, you will feel the the excitement of being in love, the satisfaction of living in your dream house and buying all the goodies you want.
In the past, I’ve actually manifested an apartment and a marriage with this technique. Of course, I should have known the marriage wouldn’t last; we were constantly at loggerheads in the game…
In my current game I’ve built and am living, with my kids, in a beautiful white wooden house on the beach. My house is not too large, but it has ample space for creative and meditative activities. I wake up in the morning, have a coffee from the espresso machine whilst sitting on my wooden verandah admiring the view before going for a swim in the ocean. I take a shower, eat breakfast and go into my creativity room to write my novel. After a light lunch, I create lovely works of art. The kids and I usually just barbeque our dinner on the beach and we have lot’s of beach parties. I’ve just created my dream man and am about to experience falling in love with him.
This is the life!
Has this article added any value to your life? Or are you just in a giving mood? Improve your karma with a donation. Thank you!
How To Put a Vision Board on Your Desktop
How You Can Easily Visualize Your Day Using the 5 W's
Put the Fun Back into Creative Visualization with Magic Rituals



I banned myself from installing The Sims on my PC, haha! It just becomes to addictive, esp. because you're also allowed to build your house, decorate it, etc. I cheated though, I used the money-cheat. Uh oh!
I have phases where I don't play it at all. And other phases when I play until the wee hours of the morning. I'm lucky I'm my own boss and can kiss the morning goodbye when I feel like it.
Me, too :-) But it's the only cheat I've used so far.
This is the first I've heard of this game/process. I'm not much of a gamer and my imagination is so fertile now I doubt I'll mess with it. What does it add to the visualization process in addition to detail?
Tom,
I'm not much of a gamer at all. The only two games I've ever played are this and a strategy game called Civilization.
Essentially, its the triggering of the emotions that is valuable. You can get very engrossed in the game and you actually feel like you are living this created life. It feels good to build your own house for example and you get a real sense of accomplishment and pride in the building. The same is true for relationships or living your ideal day. And because one can get so "into" the game, it's a nice way to focus and concentrate.
I think it's crucial, though, for the visualization to make sure it's yourself (or an ideal version of yourself) that is in the game. Too many people spend hours living life vicariously and that's not the idea.
And you probably haven't come across the idea to use this life simulation game as a visualization because not a lot of people are doing it.:-) I googled the idea and could find only one page where someone was using the game consciously to create.